Apply for a Consolidation Loan

Wilmott Turner does not provide loan facilities although we can advise you about whether using a consolidation loan is the right solution for you.

If you do decide to apply for an unsecured loan you will need to speak to either your bank or another high street lender.

If you want to apply for a secured loan then first of all you must be a home owner. If you have available equity in your property you may be able to either extend your mortgage or take a separate secured loan to release all or part of this equity. You should speak you your current mortgage lender or a mortgage advisor about your options.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Arrange a call with a Debt Expert

    Need Help and Assistance with Debt?

    Privacy Policy Your information will be held in strictest confidence and used to contact you by our internal team only. We will never share your details with any third party without your permission.