Apply for an Administration Order

Wilmott Turner does not offer a service to help you implement an Administration Order. We can advise you as to whether it is the right debt solution for you. However if you do want to go ahead with your application you will need to fill in an application for an administration order (N92) and return it to your local court.

The Court will then decide whether or not you are eligible and thus whether the Order should be granted.

They will also decide the following:

– How much your monthly repayments will be
– how long you will have to make your payments for (normally no longer than 3 years)

Note: If you cannot pay all your debts the arrangement is known as a ‘composition order’.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Arrange a call with a Debt Expert

    Need Help and Assistance with Debt?

    Privacy Policy Your information will be held in strictest confidence and used to contact you by our internal team only. We will never share your details with any third party without your permission.